Camp Keola operates under a special use permit in the Sierra National Forest. Our facilities provide the opportunity to experience the beauty of the Sierra National Forest in a comfortable, rustic atmosphere.
- Lodging is available to accommodate groups of up to 120 in rustic bunk-style cabins
- Food service is available from trained staff with meals being served in the main lodge
- Meeting space is available in the lodge, the outdoor campfire ring, and the chapel
- An arts and crafts building is also available for creative projects
- Waterfront with swim area and boats
View of map of the Keola grounds (PDF)
- Photo album of the facilities
If your group is interested in renting Camp Keola, please contact Galen for rental rates. For date availability go to the Rent Keola page.
5015 E. Olive Ave.
Fresno, CA 93727